Friday, June 15, 2012

New Ultrasound Pictures - to be or not to be?

As of today, I am 200 days pregnant - or 28 weeks, and 4 days, but who's counting? :)

We tried to get new pictures of the baby yesterday at another 4D ultrasound, so that we could share those...but this little one is as stubborn as S and I put together! He or she was nestled in to a comfy spot, and wouldn't turn around for anything. I had even loaded up on some sugar (cookie and sweet tea) before the appointment, just to try to make sure that we could see something more than we did last time.

My sweet mother-in-law and sister-in-law came from over an hour away to be there in person to see the little one...and no dice! I felt awful! My MIL did try to be sneaky and find a way for some alone time with the ultrasound tech - but luckily S was paying closer attention than I was and diverted her out the door before she could try to get the low down.

We are going to try one more time - July 3rd, and other than that, we will just have to wait until our big day to actually get a glimpse of the sweet face!

In the meantime, here's a couple of pictures of me these days:

In the studio - 28 Weeks, 4 Days along

I took the baby to the zoo - and we fed the giraffes!

Relaxing at home with Chelsea (she still has a little room on my lap!) and Bama at my feet

3 comments: