Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Quickie Gratitude List

It's been a while since I posted a gratitude list, so I wanted to make sure to do one today. Always a great tool to turn my grumpy attitude around. It doesn't have to be fancy, or even take that long...the point is just to DO it.

Today, I am grateful for:
- Taking a few minutes to actually sit down and do a gratitude list
- A clean house that I didn't have to clean (what an awesome husband I have!)
- A lovely weekend with my dad and his wife
- My Boppie pregnancy pillow thing - I don't know how I would sleep without it!
- Baby furniture being ordered

Dear God, thank you for the many blessings I have in my life - both those listed, and the ones that I am taking for granted by not listing them. Please keep an eye on __________ - there are lots of us concerned about her, and we need some serious backup. Also, if it by Thy will, could you give me some clarity about what I am supposed to do about _________. I feel nudged in a certain direction, but I want to make sure that's not just me interpreting what I WANT to hear. Please protect and comfort my friends and family, near and far, and show me where I can be of service. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment