Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gratitude list for January 19, 2012

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- A foot rub while watching TV tonight - who has a better husband than I do??
- cake from Olexa's in Mountain Brook - heaven in a slice
- time to catch up with two ladies I really like today
- cuddly dogs
- comfy pajama pants - best end to a long day

Dear God, thank you for all of the blessings in my life. I recognize that I am truly blessed since the things I listed are all luxury items - some times I can take for granted that my basics are covered. Since life is so good, I can get cranky over the smallest of things - please help me to keep life in perspective, especially regarding ______. Please protect my friend G and her husband as they travel abroad - and keep all of my loved ones, safe, sound and comforted. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment