Today, I am grateful for:
- my treadmill set up in my house - no matter what the weather is like outside, I can always go for a walk (and get caught up on TV!)
- epicurious - lots of fun recipes to try
- getting back to choir practice tonight - I have missed singing
- St. Anne's Home - the girls there make me feel useful and the staff there is doing great work with the residents
- today being a new day - I love that I have a chance at a whole different kind of day every day...just because yesterday was yucky, doesn't mean today will be!
Dear God, thank you for the many blessings in my life, and for the opportunity to stop and take stock. Please show me how to be of use to You and your kids. Amen.